The Pursuit S 328 broadens the range of the Pursuit’s popular Sport Boat Series.
The athletic 32 features an oversized fiberglass integrated hardtop and windshield system, updated classic sheerline, through-stem anchor system and integrated transom extensions.
The exterior styling is complimented by a forward wrap-around lounge at the bow, just opposite of the forward facing seating in the console.
Below, a two-person berth converts to an aft facing seat with large open storage areas port and starboard. A head and sink with vanity could let you overnight and freshen up for a dinner shore side. The aft cockpit accommodates serious fishing and with the fold away fore and aft seats quickly converts to a social area at the dock.
Great product, Great Dealer
Got a 328 Sport. What an amazing product! Great for fishing and entertaining and it’s absolutely beautiful. Thanks Pursuit.
First time boat owner
Amazing buying process from start to finish. Quality Boats in Clearwater was fantastic and my new Pursuit 328 is the best of both worlds: fully equipped fishing boat with all the family friendly amenities for day cruising. It is the perfect blend to maximize usage. The joy stick features makes docking simple for a novice boat owner.
top notch quality center console
I am an avid boater for about 40 years. I have been boating in Europe and the US on rivers, lakes and coastal regions such as the Med and Florida. The Pursuit is now my 10th boat. In other words I believe to be able to determine a good boat from an excellent one. Why did I choose Pursuit. Build quality, style, versatility, amenities and ride quality made me choose the Pursuit. Besides the boat itself, I was highly satisfied with the dealership and my salesperson.
Attention to detail
Pursuit Boats are unparalleled in fit and finish. No detail is skipped, Atlantic Outboard is a thoroughly professional dealer, as world-class as the Pursuit boats they sell and service.
S-328 best value for the dollar
We searched for many top tier boats in this size. For comfort, amenities and fishability this was the best boat in it's class for our needs.
In researching a larger boat, our broker introduced us to Pursuit. We were so impressed with what he had to say and reviews Pursuit had received, that we felt the need to learn more. We scheduled a tour of the Pursuit facility and personally saw the quality of work and the extent the company went to, to ensure the utmost satisfaction of the buyer. The reputation of their brand is an engineering company that builds boats. The fit and finish is impeccable. We couldn’t be happier!
I am a huge fan of Pursuit, as is evidenced by my second purchase. The design, finish, and quality make for a boat that always inspires confidence offers joy for years. I had my last one for nine years and still had trouble parting with it.
Great Boat, Great Dealership
This is my 4th new Pursuit from Atlantic Outboard in Westbrook, CT. I love my Pursuit S328. Great power, great ride and great features. My dealer is nothing short of extraordinary and goes out of their way to be sure I am 100% satisfied. My sales rep, Evan Cusson, was excellent throughout the entire sales process and continues to be a great asset with follow up questions I may have. I whole heartedly recommend Atlantic Outboard and Pursuit boats to anyone looking to get a luxury outboard boat.
Excellent Customer Service
The Pursuit brand has been responsive to any requests we have had, and their customer service is top notch. They stand behind their product, and our dealer, Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales, has been amazing to work with.
Nothing but QUALITY @ QUALITY BOATS!!!
We purchased a 2021 Pursuit S328 from Derrick Hunter @ Quality Boats in Sarasota. I have to say after owning several boats over the years our new Pursuit is our favorite so far. I actually didn't buy a Pursuit because I was searching for a Pursuit, I bought our new Pursuit because Derrick was so knowledgeable and so passionate about the brand (and we could see that immediately) that we knew it was the brand for us. We love our new Pursuit and will def buy another in the future!!
Love My Pursuit
This is my second Pursuit, and I absolutely love it.
A Pursuit from Quality Boats The Best of Both Worlds!!
I love our 2021 S328 and I will buy another Pursuit in the future. I am so happy with Derrick H. and Quality Boats that if they no longer sold Pursuit it would be a tough choice what to do. Our Pursuit is very high quality and I have owned 6 boats and its by far my favorite. Quality Boats is also my favorite selling dealer ever. Service is the most important and they nail any minor issues fast and efficiently. Thx Quality Boats & the Team @ Pursuit. I will be a customer for life. Best, Rick
Everything I was looking for
My quest was to find a high quality boat that was very versatile in the 30-35 foot range . After looking at many types of boats I found that the Pursuit 328 sport fit those needs perfectly. It is very spacious so it allows room for fishing yet converts easily to a fun boat that will take plenty of people. The quality is outstanding.
1' 11" (0.58 m)
2' 9" (0.84 m)
8' 2" (2.49m)
(twin F300 engines)
12,160 lbs. (5,516 kg)
*Hardtop Clearance shown does not include options which could increase this height dimension. **Net tank capacity. The usable fuel capacity will be affected by several factors, including EPA-required fuel system components, temperature and loading of the boat. These factors will reduce the usable fuel capacity by approximately 10%
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your Pursuit dealer.
Effective date: July 1, 2021
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty
5-year blister-free warranty
2-year limited warranty
- Pursuit® Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System with Patented Transom Reinforcement Grid
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 5/8" 316L Stainless Steel
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engines
- Boarding Ladder, 4-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Anchor System, Integrally Molded Thru-Stem
- Horn, Electric, with Oval Stainless Steel Cover
- Bow Thruster, 3.0 HP (2.2 kw) with Group 31 AGM Battery, Switch and Fuse
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Forward Hull Compartmentation with One (1) 900 GPH Bilge Pump with Integrated Float Switch
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker with Fiberglass Lid including: Horizontal Anchor Windlass with Switch at Helm and Remote at Anchor Locker 316L Stainless Steel through Stem Anchor Roller with 8" Mooring Cleat, Chain Binder, 22lb Stainless Steel Plow Style Anchor, Self-Righting Shackle and 200' Rode (1/2" 8 Plait including 20' of ¼" G4 Chain)
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 10" Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port and Starboard)
- Transom Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel, (Port and Starboard)
- Molded Non-Skid Steps in Splashwell for Athwartship Access
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 Mile
- Molded FRP Hull Side Dive Door with Boarding Ladder and Hideaway Handrail
- Port and Starboard Forward End Tables with Two (2) Drink Holders, 12V and USB Outlet, Forward Stereo Remote and Storage Below
- Drink Holders Located in Gunwale, Two (2)
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- 60/40 Helm Seating Configuration with Foldable Armrests, Fore, Aft and Vertical Adjustment on Captain’s Chair and Fold Out Footrests
- Molded Entertainment Center with Sink, Fresh Water Faucet, Insulated FRP Cooler with Corian®Lid, Drink Holders(2), Cutting Board, 110V GFI Protected Outlet, Hinged Fiberglass Lids and Dedicated Storage Below
- Cockpit Tackle Storage
- 12V Main Distribution Panel
- Pursuit Cockpit JL Audio Entertainment System: 12V Bluetooth® Compatible Stereo System, Premium Speakers (7 Total, 4 in Hardtop, 2 in Bow, and Subwoofer), Amplifier and Zonal Remotes (2) and Ext Antenna
- Folding Aft Facing Seat with Adjusting Backrest
- Folding Transom Seat with Adjusting Backrest
- Custom Fiberglass Cockpit Tables (2) with Dedicated Storage
- Cockpit Machinery Access Hatch
- Bridge Machinery Access Hatch
- Fresh Water Wash with Chrome over Brass Pull out Sprayer and Quick Fittings
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25' Hose
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights (7) with Water Proof Switch in Cockpit
- Mid Level LED Accent Lights
- Forward Facing Seat on Front of Console with Armrests
- Molded Forward Bow Seating with Insulated Storage Below, Electric Hinged Forward Facing Backrests for Port and Starboard Seats
- Bow Tonneau Cover, Sunbrella®
- Helm and Companion Seat Cover, Sunbrella®
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, in Gunwale
- Lighted Oceana Blue 24 Gallon Recirculating Livewell with Fiberglass Lid and Acrylic Window
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (Starboard)
- Fish Boxes, Insulated and Diaphragm Pumps with Overboard Discharge (Port and Starboard)
- Vertical Rod Holders (5), Stainless Steel, in Transom
- Rod Storage Under Hardtop (Port and Starboard)
HARDTOP & WINDSHIELD FEATURES
- Molded Fiberglass Full Beam Hardtop
- Powder Coated Aft Structural Hardtop Supports
- Custom Windshield System with Tempered Glass and Electrically Actuated Center Vent
- Pantographic Windshield Wiper with Washer
- Custom Stainless Steel Ratcheting Anchor/Stern Light with Burgee Rings and USA Flag
- Four (4) Tri Color LED Lights
- Indirect Lighting Over Dash
- Fore and Aft Facing Spreader Lights
- 316L Stainless Steel Underside Grab Rails
- Integrated Stereo Speakers (4)
- 24"x24" Hardtop Acrylic Access/Ventilation Hatch
- Molded Overhead Electronic Mounting Surface
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Dedicated Radar, Antenna and Outrigger Locations
- Horn, Trumpet
- Molded Fiberglass Aft Tilting Helm with Instrumentation Visor, Electronics Mounting Surface, Fold Out Fiberglass Footrest/Platform, and Safety Lanyard
- 316L Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Control Knob and Non-Slip Grip on Sport Tilt Plus Helm
- 12V Panel with Illuminated Carling® Rocker Switches
- Trim Tab Control Panel and Indicator
- Waterproof Stereo Remote with Full Function Display
- Two 12V Outlet (2) and Dual USB Charger
- 316L Stainless Steel Helm Drink Holders (2)
- Bow Thruster Joystick Control
- Helm Fire Extinguisher
- Dash/Instrument Cover
CONSOLE & HEAD
- Molded Acrylic Access Door with Gasket and 316L Stainless Steel Locking Latch
- Cabin Entry Steps with Handrail and Wood Treads
- Molded Cabin Deck Liner
- Vacuum Flush Marine Head with 10 Gallon Holding Tank, Macerator Discharge Pump, 316L Stainless Steel Deck Pump-out Fitting and Bronze Thru Hull Fitting with Seacock
- Fiberglass Toilet Seat Cover
- Designer Sink with Corian® Countertop, Fresh Water Faucet and Vanity Mirror
- Dedicated Storage for Four (4) Rods, SCUBA Tanks, and Safety Gear
- Two Switch Panel with Overhead LED Lights (2) LED Floor Accent Light (1)
- Convertible Berthing Accommodations/Seating with Cushions
- Custom Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Floor Accents
- 120V Main Distribution Panel Cabinet
- 316L Stainless Steel Opening Port Lights (2) with Screens
- One 12V Outlet (1) and Dual USB Charger
- One 120V Outlet (1) with GFI Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- CO Monitor
- UL® Rated Fully Tinned, Color Coded Copper Wire
- Custom In-House Built, Heat Sealed, Mechanically Crimped, Color Coded Battery Cables
- Custom In-House Built, One-Piece Electrical Harness with Waterproof Connectors and Chafe Protection
- Powder Coated, Aluminum, Screen Printed (Front and Back) Battery Switch and Breaker Panel
- Bonding System: Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line, Trim Tabs, Zinc Anode and Garboard Drain
- Four Battery System: Port Engine (1), Starboard Engine (1), House (1) (AGM), and Bow Thruster(1) (AGM)
- Single 120V 30 Amp 60 Cycle Dockside Power Connection
- One 120V 30 Amp 50’ Dockside Power Cord
- Isolation Transformer
- One (1) 40 Amp Battery Charger
- One Grounding Bus Bar
- Electronics Fuse Block
- Five 12V Outlets (3) and Four Dual USB Chargers (3)
- Molded Interior White Gel Coat
- Molded Hatch with Gasket and Stainless Steel Gas Spring
- Molded Bilge Sump Area
- One Low Profile 900 GPH Bilge Pump with Integrated Float Switch, One 1500 GPH Bilge Pump with Electronic Switch, One 1500 GPH Bilge Pump with High Water Electronic Switch and Alarm with Stainless Steel Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings
- Fresh Water Pump with Filter
- Raw Water Pump with Sea Strainer, Seacock and Thru Hull Fitting
- Dedicated Fish Box Diaphragm Evacuation Pumps
- Teleflex Hydraulic Power Steering Pump
- EPA Compliant Lined 150 Gallon (Port and Stbd) Rotomolded Fuel Tanks (2) with Engine Pickups, Shutoff Valves, Digital Level Indicator and Deck Fuel Fill Plates
- Custom Built Premium Fuel Feed Lines with Mechanically Crimped Fittings
- Two (2) Yamaha® Water Separating Fuel Filters with Primer Bulbs
- 30 Gallon Water Tank and 316L Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Sea Tech Color Coded Water Hose System with Mechanically Crimped Ends
- Pressure Sensing/Variable Speed Pump
- Fresh Water Distribution Manifold with Dedicated Valves
- Cockpit Shower
Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
Hull Color - Flag Blue
Bootstripe Color - Red/Red
Helm Color - Carbon
BOAT WITH ENGINES
Fresh White, Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue Full Bottom Gelcoat to Keel of Boat (Excludes: Flag Blue) Underside Hardtop Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Flag Blue, Gulf Stream Blue Helm Color
Carbon, Neptune Gray, Gulf Stream Blue, Flag Blue, Fresh White Boot Stripe Color
Black/Black (Standard), Navy/Navy, Platinum/Platinum, Red/Red, Scarlet/Scarlet, Arctic White/Quartz Gray Upholstery Color
Sea Salt (Standard), White/Gray
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Concierge & Advantage Clubs
Defining PURE. PURSUIT.